We all want shiny white teeth. Some of us are gifted with a natural white shade and a beautiful smile while some of us struggle with correcting the shade of our teeth. While the natural shade of teeth cannot be altered, we can always seek a lighter shade by getting rid of stains and discoloration that we acquire from food and other substances that we consume in our day-to-day life.
Now, you must be wondering why to visit a dentist when there are hundreds of products that claim to whiten your teeth lined up in the grocery store. A cosmetic dental visit could seem to be expensive in comparison to these relatively cheaper products.
However, there is not even a single home-use product available in the market that could match the results of the tooth whitening procedure carried out by a cosmetic dentist. Even if it costs a little more initially, the whitening results would last longer and will save you from the hustle of applying these products regularly, the cost of which would add up eventually.
If you are looking for the best teeth whitening NYC dentist, you can book an appointment with Smile Arts of New York. They are a team of very experienced cosmetic dentists that will carry out the tooth whitening procedure in a very safe and relaxed environment. Your gums and other oral structures will be protected during the entire procedure so that you come out of their clinic shining more brightly.
Benefits of professional teeth whitening procedures
- The results are much more sustainable and you get a more even whitening effect across all surfaces of your teeth and not just on the front of the smile line.
- It will remove even the deepest of stains that many OTC products fail to get rid of.
- You just need an hour off from your busy schedule to get a professional whitening treatment instead of sitting with those strips on for 30 minutes per session each day.
- The whitening results will be more evident and will last longer than those achieved with self-use products.
- The professional treatment can be modified to meet your needs and provide the desired result keeping the health of your oral tissues in mind.
- Many OTC products contain products that can irritate the gum tissue and cause teeth sensitization.
- This can be avoided with a professional whitening treatment as the expert hands are much safer.
- This is because they know the exact concentration of bleaching solution that is required for your teeth without causing issues related to sensitivity.
- They also cover all other oral tissues to protect them from any sort of irritation that can happen during the procedure.
Just as we spend money on professional salons to groom the rest of our body parts, we need to take care of our smile as well and give it a more professional treatment because it deserves one. A bright smile attracts people towards you and increases your self-confidence and develops a positive image of yourself.