There are a few things you need to have in place if you want to expand your addiction treatment center. You will need a physical location or, in the case of addiction treatment telehealth providers, a platform to offer your services. Your systems must be in place if your facility can house 20 clients or patients.
These are the basics:
- Policies and procedures
- Brand – A well-designed logo and identity that is trustworthy
- A website with well-written content, videos, and articles that relate to addiction treatment
- EMR – Tracking your electronic medical records and providing audited reports for insurance companies
- Real estate – If possible, find a space large enough to add additional rooms or office space later.
- Marketing plan – Make sure to get incoming patients/clients from multiple sources
Treatment policies and procedures for addiction.
Everyone in the company must be on the same page. Your addiction treatment center will have a good reputation and will attract a lot of business. What kind of treatment are you offering? Here are some examples:
- Guidelines for buprenorphine use in the treatment of opioid addiction
- Coercion and social control in addiction treatment: towards evidence-based practice and policy
- Administer treatment for substance abuse via a community-based system. This includes detoxification, treatment, and recovery support for teens and adults who are affected by substance misuse, addiction, or dependence.
In the last dozen years, there has been a lot of negative press about addiction treatment. Protecting your brand is crucial. Trust must be built within the patient community. Any addiction treatment center can be damaged by bad reviews. Trust = Brand. Trust = Income. Trust is earned by consumers and Google, as well as social media.
EMR – Electronic medical records
It is becoming increasingly difficult to manage an addiction treatment company. Many rehabs use legacy EMRs from years ago that are difficult to adapt to the changing needs and challenges of the industry. It is important to use an addiction software platform that can be scaled for both the short- and long-term.
Addiction treatment real estate
You will need a facility if you are going to create a drug rehab center from scratch. The problem is that no one wants rehabilitation in their backyard. If you want to build an addiction treatment business telehealth platform, you will need to have the ability to schedule counselors in multiple time zones, receive reimbursements from all insurance companies and track private pay, deductibles, returns, etc. Addiction rep is a company that can help you buy or sell real estate for addiction treatment.
Addiction Treatment Marketing Plans
To be a successful addiction treatment business, you will need to generate leads or get introductions from many sources. These are some of the main sources that must be tracked and utilized.
- Digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media, email, etc.)
- Salespeople or marketers on the ground knocking on doors
- Marketing and outreach to alumni programs
- Public relations or PR – getting into the press is important and cost-effective.
- Outdoor advertising, billboards, and outdoor advertising – excellent for branding and building awareness
- Referrals from your professional network
- Patients/clients can also look to other treatment centers for help.